Debate about the artistic higher education in Brussels.
12/10, 17:00-19:00, Beursschouwburg
Does art play a role in our rapidly changing city? If yes, which role?And how do our schools educate (urban) artists?
This debate will focus on higher arts education in Brussels: How do arts schools prepare their students to take on a role in complex metropolitan cities of the 21st century?
- Maarten Vanvolsem (Vice Dean – LUCA School of Arts)
- Ann Olaerts (Director – RITCS School of Arts)
- Katia Segers (Coordinator Kunstenplatform – VUB)
- Pauline Hatzigeorgiou (Education & Publics – Iselp)
- Olivier Gilson (L’Ecole Saint-Luc)
We have also invited urban artists of Transfocollect & Bâtard…
– Free of charge, no subscription needed –
Organised by Brussels Academy with the collaboration of LUCA School of Arts, ISELP & RAB–BKO